Best Handicappers List – Top Handicappers in the world
5. Rocky’s Lock Club: Rocky’s Lock Club is a different kind of handicapper than most people are used to. What makes Rocky’s different? They’re different because it’s not just one person after all. Rocky’s Lock Club is actually 4 handicappers that pool their resources together. Day after day they all decide which picks will be released. If one or more handicapper likes a play, they rate the play according to how many of the 4 agree. All it takes is for one of the four to be strongly on the other side and they don’t release the play. But if all 4 agree, watch out. That usually means a game of the month is about to be released and bankrolls are about to get fatter. The club only releases an average of 600 picks a year which is kind of on the low side but don’t let that scare you off. We don’t care if you only pick an average of 2 games a day if you hit on 57 percent of your picks like they have the last 4 years. We usually don’t take chances with a system like this but we can’t avoid them any longer. Their system works. Rocky’s Lock Club is definitely not your “normal” handicapper but the numbers speak for themselves.
4. Teddy Davis: It is rare to find a basketball mind like Teddy Davis’. In 5 short years Teddy has gone from unknown sports blogger to the best basketball handicapper on Earth. Usually when you’re lucky enough to discover a truly great basketball handicapper, you find they specialize in either NBA or college basketball. Never both. Well those days are over. Teddy eats, sleeps and breathes basketball. On a typical winters night, Teddy may release a couple 7:05 NBA Eastern conference matchups, a 7:30 ACC game, an 8pm Atlantic 10 matchup, followed by the 9:30 SEC game of the week and closes it all out with a west coast NBA nightcap. When you trust in Teddy like we do you, you will play all 5 games, forget about it and go about your business. After a long day of work, family and all the rest of normal day to day responsibilities and stresses you climb into bed, and open your laptop to look at all the basketball scores. Suddenly you break into a wide smile. Because that basketball genius, Teddy Davis just went 4-1 again and made you a ton of money.
3. GamePlan: Why do we love GamePlan? It’s pretty simple. We love Baseball, college football and college basketball and Gameplan just so happens to rake in all 3. We can’t tell you how extremely difficult it is to make a living off those 3 sports. Many have tried and ended up going bankrupt because of it. GamePlan is one of the few handicappers that can take on those 3 beasts and not only survive but thrive. He collects wins no matter what season we are in. Let’s start with college sports. Many say college football and college basketball are the hardest sports to handicap. In basketball the best players are gone after 1 year, in football they stick around a little longer but the names and faces still change pretty quickly. To be a great college handicapper you really have to burn the midnight oil or you will quickly go broke. If you hit on 55 or 56% of your picks on either well, that’s pretty damn good. Gameplan consistently hits on 58 or 59 percent in BOTH! That’s not just hard, it’s unheard of. Speaking of going broke, if you bet on baseball without knowing what you’re doing that’s just what you’ll be, BROKE. Baseball handicapping is a non stop, 24 hour, day after day grind. It will eat you alive. Gameplan not only takes on that grind, he relishes it. He is the only person who can say he has won 2 MLB handicapping championships. Gameplan is one of the hardest working MLB and college handicapper in the business. He swims through those shark infested waters with ease. Year after year the players come and go but one thing remains constant, Gameplan is always there… CASHING TICKETS!
2. Rob Vinciletti: Our job is studying handicappers. It’s not as easy as it sounds. Any handicapper can be a flash in the pan, go on a hot streak for a few months and the next thing you know they fall off the face of the Earth. The point is, to be a truly great handicapper you have to have staying power. That’s where Rob Vinciletti comes in. The whole purpose of lists like these is to help our readers make money. In years past Rob was always just missing out on our top 5 lists. Well that stops now! Not only has made our list, he kicked the door in! In the last year no one has won more games and made more money for his clients than Rob. This dude is a money making machine. Baseball, Football, Basketball it doesn’t matter, Rob is hitting 58 percent. We can’t even begin to explain how hard it is to hit 58 percent of your picks in 3 different sports month after month, for over a year. But Rob Vinciletti pulls it off. In the last 2 years if you were to put $500 on every pick Rob released, you’d be 80 thousand dollars richer! What about Hockey you ask? Well Rob only releases only about 60 NHL picks a year but this dude hit on 59 percent of his hockey picks in the last calendar year. We just found something negative to say about Rob Vinciletti… HE DOESN’T RELEASE ENOUGH NHL PICKS. COME ON ROB!
1. Johnny Banks: We’ve been doing these lists for a very long time. We also take these lists very seriously. So obviously the number 1 handicapper on our list is pretty important. For numbers 2-5 there are some disagreements of which guy should go where, who gets bumped out, and who deserves to be in. Well we never have to worry about who is going number 1. There is one man who sits on the mountain top and is just flat out better than anyone else, and his name his Johnny Banks. Johnny is a 2x handicapping champion, something that no other handicapper we follow can claim. At the end of 12 long months and a couple thousand picks, to be able to say you made more money than anyone else out there is a true accomplishment. Well Johnny has done it TWICE! This dude is a living, breathing rabbit’s foot. We not only study handicappers, we are handicappers and pretty damn good ones if we may say so. We aren’t ashamed to say even we follow Johnny Banks. When he releases a High Roller 3 pack or a billionaires 2 team guaranteed parlay, we jump on it faster than you do. Cause at the end of the day when all the chips are on the table, no one in this crazy business is better than Johnny Banks. So when people ask us who is the best of the best, who is the king of the mountain, who is the sharpest of the sharps, We don’t even hesitate because the answer is ALWAYS the same…… It’s Johnny Banks… WE’RE ALL IN!